Tuesday, September 1, 2009

here I am

MIA
for about one week
because of some family problem
i do not want to more in detail
because it remind me all the sadness and tears
there only one word can describe
H-U-R-T

T-E-A-R-S
fill up my days in last week
couldn't sleep well every night
afraid that might be something happen after i fall asleep
always make myself alert in the surrounding
every minute every second
every moment that i pass by the door
i'll have a look to outside
every night check whether the gate locked or not..
few times more than usual
i do not want that "some day" i thought will happen
i'll do my best to protect each of them
even though i'm just a girl or whatever
i will try my own best






pray to god*don't let that happen again, pls bring "him" away*

No comments:

Post a Comment