Thursday, September 3, 2009

the first day

yes.
FIRST DAY
for my new semester

i can wake up myself at 6.15am
although i slept at 3 something the night before
so proud of it..
my mom said that i got the feeling like small kids
"first day of school!get excited!"
>.<
leave the house early 10 minutes than previous semester
no jam at all
how nice!
i thought i'll be the first one park at the row of parking
cause that i'm really reach there early
but there are people earlier than me!
they get excited too?!
haha.
walk in to uni around 7.45am
class on 8am
and i have to reach early
due to both of the subject for the first period which start at 8 doesn't have the classroom yet
so wait till around 8.30am
they tell me that the classroom for that both first period haven't arrange yet
and ask us to wait for 11 class
i was like..eye big big @.@
both of the subject i have to wait for 11 class
which mean that i only can go one of it instead of going both

and kakak got one subject cancel for 2 weeks
yesterday was her first day too
reach there 7 something
only that she know class cancel
and her second class was at 2
means that she have to wait till 2 o'clock!
even worst than me!

since like that
me and onion with hui ger decide not to go for class
went dim sum with kakak they all
after eat
balik rumah!




great school day i ever had

No comments:

Post a Comment