Monday, August 24, 2009

burning flaming

as usual time to wake up during the holiday
3 something of cos >.<

lazy to drive out for lunch
and my sister was busy and not coming for lunch with me
so i have to "makan sendiri"

settle lunch
of cos start on my facebook
gaming gaming gaming..

was watching burning flaming 3 now
just started on this show..
not bad..
gonna waste all my holiday on watching the new hk drama
wuhu!!!

still thinking want to go genting this friday or not
waiting for ah girl reply
and jia mann and her boy wanna go to..
but limited place as they have only one standard room..
so either one of them can go..
confuse laaaa

and my kuantan trip...
"boil soup" d..
as none of them wan to go
sad T.T
national day where to go?!

let's go stadium putra bukit jalil to celebrate for it!!!







should i go?!

No comments:

Post a Comment